Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

deer feeder timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss6216

just a follow up from the previous post to hopefully explain my intentions a bit better. the timer i would like to make should be a programmable digital timer,that could be set to run for 3 to 20 seconds at a desired time in the morning and the same in the evening, with a 6 volt battery as the power supply. the motor i will use will be a 6 vdc 12000 rpm@ 5.8 vdc@ 1.26 amps, i hope this explains it better for i dont know how else to explain it . please help me, thank you

i havent read your previous posts but you could use a micro controler you can get a 5 pic's free and there is a free compilier for a decent language that you could use it the best i can explaing it is a cross between c and basic without the goto statment if you want to know more a bout this private message me or email me

dstich said:
i havent read your previous posts but you could use a micro controler you can get a 5 pic's free and there is a free compilier for a decent language that you could use it the best i can explaing it is a cross between c and basic without the goto statment if you want to know more a bout this private message me or email me

COuld you post this info about the free C-type compiler please..
Others may be interested to hear (like myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back