Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC to AC converter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, search these forums and do a Google search for dc to ac converter circuits. There's a lot of info out there already. Then, when you have more specific questions, ask them on this forum.

What voltage DC to what voltage AC? 50/60Hz?

well what i want is to generate 220v ac 50hz from a 12v , 40 amps battery.
I know hz can be controlled via changing rc time constant . Voltage has be 220v and the load should be 10Watts .

Whats the best way to increase Watts using more bulky FETs with higher current ratings???

Do you have to build one?

Seems like this topic comes up alot here, and the general consensus seems to be that its cheaper to buy a converter then to build one.

Although atleast your only looking for 10W and not the crazy power some folks here have wanted to get out of a DC/AC converter.:p

This "75W" inverter is for Canada and the USA. It is cheap at only thirty bucks.
A "300W" inverter was on sale for less money.

Attachments

• inverter.PNG
    inverter.PNG
    34.1 KB · Views: 156
  • inverter pic.JPG
    inverter pic.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 165
Then look for a vendor in your locale. You didn't post your location.
It's pretty much impossible to build one for less tHan you can buy one.

Some of those circuits are more functional than others.

For safety's sake you should also connect the earth connection on the plug socket to the car chassis.

well i do want to increase its power , thats why i want a tested circuit and i'll grow on that :)
What is your input power, and what is your desired output power? Is it over unity? Which magic method will you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back