Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DBX 2231 EQ cutting off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikehende

Hey guys, I can use some help please. Got this unit and hooked it up yesterday, after playing fine for about an hour or so channel one cuts off. I switched to channel to and it worked fine, switching back to channel one worked again but cut off again so I left it on ch 2 and it played fine for the rest of the evening.

Any ideas what the deal with ch1 might be please?

Likely an intermittent connection at an input, output, internal connector or control. Give it a tap/wiggle and see if it comes and goes.

Too late I'm afraid, I had to return it early enough to get a refund since I did not get feedback in time to try to fix it but appreciate the advice, thanks.

Well, a solution of kinds then. At least you're not stuck with an unreliable piece of kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back