Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datasheet for TMS3705, RFID application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post here without RFID support team permission, but I think it should be ok :lol: .
However, I wonder why the datasheet is not available at their official site. :roll:
P/s: TMS3705 is nice for immobilizers project. :)

Attachments

• tms3705a.pdf
    251.7 KB · Views: 1,783
  • tms3705_apps_notes.pdf
    200.1 KB · Views: 2,448
Additional information: :D
TMS3705A - Transponder Base Station
Technical Presentation

Attachments

• tms305_tp_apr02_2002.pdf
    444.5 KB · Views: 2,241
thanks a lot... its very hardto find the specifications of the TMS3705ADR, and it helps a lot these files

I post here without RFID support team permission, but I think it should be ok :lol: .
However, I wonder why the datasheet is not available at their official site. :roll:
P/s: TMS3705 is nice for immobilizers project. :)
Sometimes the TI site is difficult to navigate. I get a lot of my TI data sheets through Digikey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back