Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dac with gain and reference voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

stypie

Hi, I'm a new member, i was looking for a good electronics forum, and I hope I found one.
So, lets begin
I have one problem:
I am using this part M62358P for controlling some equipment. The problem is that I can not find where to buy it, so I would like to find some replacement chip which doesn't have to be exactly the same, but can be similar to it. Also, it doesn't have to have 12 channels, because I only need 7 of them.

kindly thanks for your help,
Stjepan

Hi, I'm a new member, i was looking for a good electronics forum, and I hope I found one.
So, lets begin
I have one problem:
I am using this part M62358P for controlling some equipment. The problem is that I can not find where to buy it, so I would like to find some replacement chip which doesn't have to be exactly the same, but can be similar to it. Also, it doesn't have to have 12 channels, because I only need 7 of them.

kindly thanks for your help,
Stjepan

**broken link removed** never mind on backorder here

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back