Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cyclic timer switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigar Dan

I have an idea for a project and need some help. For this project, I need a timer that will turn on a switch for a fan connected to a 12v battery for the following pattern: on for a set number of seconds (less than a minute), and then off for a longer period (3-5 minutes), and repeat this cycle ad infinitum. The switch could be powered by the same 12v battery, or a separate transistor battery.

If there is anything that can this out of the box? I have looked, but have not found anything that seems suitable for this purpose. If not, what parts do I need to build something like this? I need to keep it as small as possible.

Thank you in advance. Please let me know if I have left out any necessary details.

**broken link removed**

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back