Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Current projects and a Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcertain

Hey all.

Names, Josh. I've been tinkering with electronics for about 5 months now... I've was taught thw basics in the Air Force, but now I'm taking a more indepth approach to the stuff. I havent really built anything usefull, but I've done quite a bit of experimental circuits.

ANyway... What projects are you all working on?

I've got a small list at the moment:

A Workbench.

A power regulator circuit for a monster stepper I was given.

A pet-robot... using basic stamp for starters, but I just got a couple sample PIC16F877A chips in so i'm gonna try to utilize them.

A remote trigger for my potato gun. I'm looking to use some sort of spark generator (probably based on a taser design) tied to an IR reciever.

Hi Josh,
I'm one of those guys who has a bunch of different projects in various stages of completion at any one point in time. My current major project is a PC fan controller - temperature and tacho inputs, autosetting fan speed, LCD UI, software control, failsafes, the works. I'm also trying to build a perspex PC case, modify my current case (window, spray, lights, fans, watercooling), change the leds in everything I can get at with an iron, build a well shielded audio switch, repair a dead CRT monitor and a dead TV and helping with a bunch of friends' projects. None of them will ever be finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back