Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Curiosity got the better of me...had to take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hello ETO :)

I am a Member of certain forums. Just being a Member does not mean I have to post though....lets me look and see and suss out stuff that non Members cannot. Interesting little exercise.

Anyway, from what I see there are basically two active Electronics Forums on the NET now. And ETO is one of them :)

Sure there are thousands of sites that "claim" to know stuff...but mislead and confuse more than they actually help.

A very solid reputation on the NET is hard to build and maintain for excellence of advise given....

So, I looked at competitor sites.....and guess what?. I am back here where I belong. And old timers here will probably say " we know tvtech. we know what he is like. we know his ups and downs :). His rants and all :D

LOL. I will not mention the other Site :)

I live here. I really like this spot.

Thanks Guys,
tvtech

A very solid reputation on the NET is hard to build and maintain for excellence of advise given....

Great Post Tvtech.

I do agree that ETO does seem to have a good rep for the quality of information and it's all thanks to people like you, the information you provide not only helps the members that are asking the questions but the thousands of people who also view that info who are just 'lurking' without accounts or visit from google.

Great Post Tvtech.

I do agree that ETO does seem to have a good rep for the quality of information and it's all thanks to people like you, the information you provide not only helps the members that are asking the questions but the thousands of people who also view that info who are just 'lurking' without accounts or visit from google.

Hi EM

Not me only. I actually post very little here. CRT is dead everywhere except here in SA. CRT is what I know best though.....I was thinking more of Members that always come to the fore and answer questions on just about almost anything. Accurately. If they require additional info they ask the OP for it...

If the OP cannot provide the required info...they stop. And do not simply guess to provide the answer. It's like a Culture here. Members here think clearly and also know that other Members are checking out their answers....

For me, in some ways,...Heaven on Earth. I love Technical accuracy as close as possible to 100% of the time. Not some of the time.

Just me.

Regards,
tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back