Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CTV TUNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

I have a 14" CTV GE 14GM8xa I have Ruplaced the tuner but the tv will not lock onto a chanel
There is no sound and the screen is snowey
The tv is trying to lock on but dos not when tuning in auto.
If vcr is conected AV there is a picture and sound supplied from the vcr
Could any one giv me any information as to what could be wrong or the area to test.

Assuming you can get a picture as it scans through, but doesn't stop on it (you don't really make it very clear), I would suggest looking around the AFC detector circuit - this is usually used to signal a valid signal has been detected.

BTW, you've posted this in totally the wrong place!, this forum is for people to post completed projects for others to share!,

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back