Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

crystal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

banzaicorp

did anyone know what the function of the crystal in this schematic?can it slow down the speed of the motor?

Attachments

• line follower sc&#1.PNG
    line follower sc&#1.PNG
    69.6 KB · Views: 185
The crystal determines the clock speed of the microcontroller and thus how fast it executes it's instructions. Whether it affects the speed of the motor is determined by the program the controller uses to control the motor.

so...if in the program stated "half speed" its mean the motor can go to its half speed?..for ur info,im using 12V dc motor and it is really fast with high torque...

Carl, your post didn't appear before I typed. :D But I'm lagging like, what, 10 minutes? :embarrassed:
which program are you using? In the datasheet for your uC, look up for the compare and capture module.

i'm using c++ and planning 2 compile it using MPlab...did the program like i mentioned before can slow down the speed of my dc motor??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back