Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cricket Communicating Thermostat LED & LCD drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an early release of the concept layout for the Cricket Communicating Thermostat. Either the LED & LCD version can be built on the same PCB (you turn it sideways).

If you want the 3D drawings email me at wrichardson@myblueroom.com and I'd be happy to send them to you. You'll need the free sketchup viewer to see them though. www.sketchup.com

I will post them when they are complete, for now its just for reference.

Attachments

• cricketled.png
    cricketled.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 309
Here's an early drawing of my first (PIC16F877A) design. Lots of relays (5) and an LCD display. Also used a MAX3160 Multiprotocol Transceiver.

The new version is more economical, if you want more relays it (the Cricket) was designed to slave to the Ladybug (also on my site).

Attachments

• thermal_glu_detail.png
    thermal_glu_detail.png
    208.4 KB · Views: 297
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back