Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Creation of positive AND negative current AC

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something funny about how the batteries are in series so I think you only have 18 volt supplies. The NE5532's can't output all the way to the supply rails so you need 27 volts or rail to rail op amps..

Sorry. I'm afraid I've embarassed myself by making a mess of the schematic in my previosu post. Too many late night learning experiences ;-)

I had hoped to get the one attached herein uploaded before anyone commented. It is more like what I intended. Note that the rails for amp B are wholey negative. That makes the + an -9V rails offset equally from the new ground reference for the signal.

I plan to try building again tomorrow, so if there are any errors I would be most grateful to know.

Also I have just received a pair of OPA2340's rail-to-rail op amps I ordered specially for this project.

Attachments

• Dual-current-amps-3.jpg
    Dual-current-amps-3.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 145
The OPA2340 can only run on a power supply of 5.5 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back