couple of quick eagle questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, sorry man. I really don't think it's that big of a hassle though. You only have to do it once. And if you forget your drive Eagle probably bitches like hell. Don't know, never tried it.

No need to apologize and I do understand what you're saying however, I disagree with the statement "you only have to do it once". You actually have to do it only once but that's once after every time you modify a library. That is unless I really don't understand Eagle, or your explanation, or both. You're right that it is not that big of a hassle but I use a lot of different computers between home and work and the thumb drive was just the solution that worked best for me. Now I don't even have to make it a consideration or try to remember on which computer I last modified a library. I appreciate the dialogue and I don't mean to beat a dead horse, I just wanted to make sure the OP understood the distinction between what I was saying and what you were saying. So, I'm sorry too.

No, your right too. I forgot about that. You must do allot of part editing so it would be a hassle updating directories every time you make a new part. Oh well. No biggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…