Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Counter Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerbing

Hi, I'm working on a Counter circuit for a project in school at the moment, but have become slightly baffled. The circuit is based on a CMOS 4017 chip that divides the input count by two and triggers 2 CMOS 4026 chips attached to 2 7-segment displays. Below I have included pictures of the PCB layout and pictures of the board after soldering. (Please excuse my soldering as it's not the best!) When the circuit is turned on, the displays light but after pressing the input, the displays flicker and either show random numbers or incomplete numbers.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Hi, I'm working on a Counter circuit for a project in school at the moment, but have become slightly baffled. The circuit is based on a CMOS 4017 chip that divides the input count by two and triggers 2 CMOS 4026 chips attached to 2 7-segment displays. Below I have included pictures of the PCB layout and pictures of the board after soldering. (Please excuse my soldering as it's not the best!) When the circuit is turned on, the displays light but after pressing the input, the displays flicker and either show random numbers or incomplete numbers.

Hi,
Please post the circuit diagram.:)

Kerbing;858333[/QUOTE said:
hi,
Look at this with some recommended mods.

965-Project1-2..png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back