Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cordless headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightcatz

hi guys ,
I am trying to make cordless head phones that use RF or bluetooth can any of you guys provide me the schematic or the link to the schematic ...waiting for ur response .

thank you guys for ur support

Please don't make duplicate posts, they're very annoying and don't help you or us to help you. Creating duplicate threads doesn't increase your chance of a useful response, it only reduces it as people get confused and can't always see what others have suggest; it's also very annoying.

nightcatz said:
hi guys ,
I am trying to make cordless head phones that use RF or bluetooth can any of you guys provide me the schematic or the link to the schematic ...waiting for ur response .

thank you guys for ur support

what i would do, if i was you, i would buy a couple of cheap -made in china- wireless mics.. they come as an emmiter and receiver in one box, and they are specialy made for voice trasmission over RF, they usually have 2 or 3 pre-tunned channels.

Even if you have a 1000 link and schematic, building your own RF tranceiver is a challenge.

good luck.

https://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/product/sku__CT412

Seeing as how things from sharperimage typically have a 200% markup just for being a sharperimage product you can probably find something cheaper out there that has compareable features. Don't go re-inventing the wheel if you don't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back