Copper Sheet Thermal Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many peeps on this time of day. Must be most from UK. They are getting up when I am just popping my first tylenol.

Wha ttime is it there its 2a m here. its like a reset buttone for me which isn;t good since it always feel like my last dirnk wa s2 weeks ago when its only been a week. but i figur eit sokay as long as it doesnt go any farther thant

EDITL ow wait, you are in sandiega, not britain or something where your timzeone would be at least 5 hours off.

Last edited:
1 AM here. You seem to know your stuff really well. Are you still in school? I am in school as a bio major with emphasis on bio eng. I still have a few eng classes to go, but I worked as a tech for a long time.

1 AM here. You seem to know your stuff really well. Are you still in school? I am in school as a bio major with emphasis on bio eng. I still have a few eng classes to go, but I worked as a tech for a long time.

I missed one class last semester. So i ahve but one elective pf ny choiuce left before I graudate. But all is well since you there are girls at the university that I swear to God you will not ever run into anyhwere else. I dont know why everyone seems to feel sorry for me realy lol. its fabulous i think,

but after 5 years of universityt, you priorities get rearranged. sanity = #1

Last edited:
An eng degree seems to open many doors. After your last class, the world will be your oyster.

Well Ms. Nguyen ( pronounced win right?) , have a good night Don't nobody wake me unless I won the lotto...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…