Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cool but impossible projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both! There are days that I feel young, spry, and colorful. Then there are days where I feel like a laid-back geezer with nary a care. Today, I feel like I should be in a bed doped up with pain killers.... from playing football and running laps all in one afternoon. These aches serve as a reminder that I'm no spring chicken anymore! After I click on "send", I'm going to down 600mg of Ibuprofen.

I could change my avatar to something that represents both the old one and the newer one. Perhaps this?

Attachments

• robe.jpg
    robe.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 231
I could change my avatar to something that represents both the old one and the newer one. Perhaps this?
Yes..... That add some irony to your your sig:
Don't make me reach through this monitor to slap you a good one!

zevon8 said:
I install inverters in vehicles all the time, 2000 or 3000 Watts is small potatoes. Service, emergency and repair vehicles commonly have 5KW inverters and more, are supplied with 1000 AH AGM battery banks, dual alternators, diesel/propane/gasoline generators that are started by the inverter, etc. We did one last week with 16 pcs of 250 AH of 6 V golf-cart type battery. Xantrex, Outback, Magnum ,Go Power, all make some of these inverters. Many are rated at 3KW continuos] .
I know that.

The inverters used to drive AC motors in electric vehicles are even larger.

You didn't read my post proberly.

I said a 2kW inverter that runs of a 12V car battery and (although I didn't say it) I did mean one designed for continious operation.

Larger inverters work of much higher voltages, no one in thier right mind would design an 8kW inverter that works from 12V.

I am beginning to think i would make a time machine so i could go back in time AND GET THIS THREAD DELETED!!!! :D

Marks256 said:
I am beginning to think i would make a time machine so i could go back in time AND GET THIS THREAD DELETED!!!! :D

But what if you ran into yourself and disrupted the space/time continuum?

phalanx said:
But what if you ran into yourself and disrupted the space/time continuum?
Go back into time even further to stop your past-future self from running into your past self?

Aha! I finally got a good one I would actually really want- a mind reading walkman-type device.

dknguyen said:
Go back into time even further to stop your past-future self from running into your past self?
How about going back a little bit further and prevent his parents from conceiving him?;)

HiTech said:
How about going back a little bit further and prevent his parents from conceiving him?

Good luck with that one...

dknguyen said:
Aha! I finally got a good one I would actually really want- a mind reading walkman-type device

I have thought about this as-well. I think it would be so cool just to compose music just by thinking about it!

Actually, a team of scientists have already interfaced a piano to the brain so all that is needed is a relaxed test person, and a mind full of music. It actually worked, too! There was a guy in a chair with a weird looking hat on his head, and the piano was playing the music he thought up!

Now, just think if they took it a step further! Make the interface device tell the difference between the thought of an electric guitar, drums, piano, bass, and every other intrumnet, and let your mind wander! ;)

2000W Inverter

Hi All,

I have a 3000W inverter 12v - 230 that runs from 1 deep cycle battery, can anybody help me with diagrams to build my own 2000W inverter

Thanks

powerbox said:
Hi All,

I have a 3000W inverter 12v - 230 that runs from 1 deep cycle battery, can anybody help me with diagrams to build my own 2000W inverter

Thanks

Wow that post is completely unrelated to this thread. Good job.

Souper man said:
This thread is for cool projects that would be nearly impossible to build.

The project that i thought up of was a Soul Detector.

This is going to be funny with all the retarded projects.

A way to convert everyone to Christianity!

Be careful what you wish for...another name for such a device is an indoctrination machine, brainwash machine, or whatever else you wanna call it.

One wish genie... or hope machine?

quixotron said:

A way to convert everyone on this planet to HUMANITY!

Leave religion out of the equation as it causes people to forget equality.

Last edited:
quixotron said:
That's certainly a retarded and impossible project.:D

quixotron said:
Wow buddy get the hint: LEAVE RELIGION OUT OF ELECTRONICZ BAJEEZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back