Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

converting

Status
Not open for further replies.

universal1

hello all
i can draw any circuit on any electronic program such as eagle-orcad4-orcad10.5-protel

but my problem is
i want to take any picture for the circuit i want to draw by scanner and then take this picture to the electronic program (eagle-orcad.....etc) without drawing it
please if any one have an idea about this i want to know how to make this because the draw becomes more easier

hello all
i can draw any circuit on any electronic program such as eagle-orcad4-orcad10.5-protel

but my problem is
i want to take any picture for the circuit i want to draw by scanner and then take this picture to the electronic program (eagle-orcad.....etc) without drawing it
please if any one have an idea about this i want to know how to make this because the draw becomes more easier

You want a program which can translate an image file of a schematic into a loadable Eagle or Orcad file? If so, I think you'll have to write it yourself. If you write it successfully, it could make you rich.

This is not an easy problem to solve. I don't think you're going to find a solution. You just have to do it the old-fashioned way--draw the schematic.

Torben

no i think that it is not posible because if you can give me any picture with a dxf or gbr or hpgl format then i could in some working to get my desired circuit
but my problem is how to get the dxf or gbr(write file) file from a bmp file

no i think that it is not posible because if you can give me any picture with a dxf or gbr or hpgl format then i could in some working to get my desired circuit

Possibly.

but my problem is how to get the dxf or gbr(write file) file from a bmp file

Aye, there's the rub. Translating raster image data to a schematic format is what we programmers call 'non-trivial'.

That means it's hard. Very hard. You might be able to rig something up using specially programmed image recognition similar to OCR software, but AFAIK no-one had done it yet.

You'll have to write it yourself.

Torben

my dear
i tried with using vextractor program and bmp to dxf program and i got a good results but in my question i mean that i need a programm more reliable than this programms for converting pmb or pdf files to (gbr dxf hpgl llb mlb dwg eps format)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back