Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

control of 12v DC motor with joystick?how to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkthapliyal

hi,
Iam working on a project in which there is a requirement of fabricating a moving platformn in elevation and traverse to mount a camera. As of now I am using two 12 v DC motors for traverse and elevation and am moving them in both the directions by using normal 5 amp switches. Now I want to fabricate a control cct for using a joy stick to move both the motors in both the directions.I have got a normal PC game port joy stick. I do not want rate control and hence want to remove the pots forn the joy stick and use normal micro switches. How do I go about designing the cct pl advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back