Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Consulting on Switch system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOMBO

Hello...! guys
I have started my project deals with a system known as doorbell watcher, this system is intended to be used when a person leaves the house for a few hours or a week-end. The system conceiving to allow a person to monitor if some one comes to the home place and ring the doorbell the system will tell to leave the message through a microphone which will be found at that sytem.This system would record the message on a tape through a tape recorder,The operation of this system is related to the mobilephones system on voice mail when you are told to leave a message on some body phone's.
So my big problem on my system is how can I design a switch that can compare the two signals ? 1.Sense a signal from the doorbell and connect to the memory chip 2. To sense a signal from a microphone and that switch connecting to the tape recorder when a person start talking.

Thanks.
Gombo :?:

Mr gombo what did you say your system do ,is it a telephone message allert or a door alarm that will record any passerby?please elaborate more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back