Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Constructing a 3s li-ion battery pack with a bms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Name11

I want to construct a 3 s 18650 li-ion battery pack with a bms, could somebody please help me in constructing this circuit i have no idea about the bms and the connections, also please provide a link of all the product that will be used

Why talk using only 3 letters? What is a BMS?? Better Money Service?
I think you want a 3-cells balanced Lithium battery charger and a circuit to detect low battery voltage and disconnect the load. IC manufacturers make Lithium battery charger ICs and show circuits so that the cells are balanced.

EDIT: My local hobby store sells good Lithium battery chargers for the multi-cell batteries used in model airplanes cars and helicopters. ebay also has them but some (most?) are garbage.

To me BMS has always meant bright mild steel. Maybe he wants to build it in a metal box.

Les.

If he wants a Battery Monitoring System then he should ask for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back