Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Competition #2: Entries and Voting

Vote for the best non microcontroller MHLDC

• musthave: TTL 70's thecnology 32 output 3 controller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boncuk: TWINKLING STARS

• shokjok: Christmas light chaser

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

3v0

Coop Build Coordinator
Forum Supporter
Please vote for the best Mini Holiday Light Display in the non microcontroller catagory. Feel free to add comments about the entries which you can find in this thread.

Techmanx is has the only entry in the microcontroller catagory and wins by default. He did a good job so check out his entry in the thread above.

Techmanx and one of the 3 other contestants will be awarded $125 in credit from **broken link removed** We would like to thank Sunstone for the generous contribution.

PS:
I learned a bit about timing. Next year the build period will include the holiday break so students and others can use that time to enter.

Last edited by a moderator:
As only one entry included a schematic and a visible assembly I could only vote one way.

Mike.

So we have one who included only a video.
One who included only a schematic.
Myself who included nothing. :rolleyes:
And one who included both a schematic and video.
Congrats Boncuk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back