Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Compare the basic stamp with Another Types of MicroControler

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng_samerissa

Dear ......
i have aftr 3 days Project ....
i have the basic stamp 2p .........from parallax Company ......
and as we know we have Diffrent Kind or types of MicroController .......
what i wanna need it to ....if any one can Support me about the Main Diffrence b/w these Kind .....
i think the best Kind is the Basic Stamp .....
so what u say ...?????
if u can replay to Email ...
Eng_Sameissa@hotmail.com

Re: Compare the basic stamp with Another Types of MicroContr

eng_samerissa said:
Dear ......
i have aftr 3 days Project ....
i have the basic stamp 2p .........from parallax Company ......
and as we know we have Diffrent Kind or types of MicroController .......
what i wanna need it to ....if any one can Support me about the Main Diffrence b/w these Kind .....
i think the best Kind is the Basic Stamp .....
so what u say ...?????
if u can replay to Email ...
Eng_Sameissa@hotmail.com

The BASIC STAMP is fine for what it is, it's easy to program in a form of BASIC - but because it's an interpreter it's very slow. This isn't to say that it won't be plenty fast enough for what you want, but a standard PIC (which is what the STAMP actually uses) runs a great many times faster than a STAMP.

There are many different types of micro-controllers, none is particularly 'best' - it's mostly down to personal preferences. If a particular device does the job - why change it?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back