Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Compare humidity sensors SYH-1 and HR202L

Status
Not open for further replies.

balmyswamy

Hi All, Am new to the forum,live in Amsterdam. I do not know much about sensors, perhaps someone can guide/educate me.

I need to replace a SYH-1 Humidity sensor in a humidifier but cannot buy 1 piece of the same, minimum order is 100 pieces. Does someone know of another compatible humidty sensor? I found one that looks similar HR202L. The only difference i could tell was that the SYH-1 is 23kΩ and the HR202L is 31.0kω . I dont have a clue if that matters or not. Below are the specs for both, perhaps someone here can enlighten me on the subject.

cheers

SYH-1 SPECS

Manufacturer SYHITECH

Sensor type humidity sensor

Measuring range 20%...95% RH

Tolerance ±5% RH

Body dimensions 14 x 18.5 x 5.8mm

Output configuration analogue voltage

Operating temperature 0...60°C

Resistance 23kΩ

HR202L SPECS

Parameters: (at 1kHz) Unit: OhmOperating range: 20 ... 95% RH 0 ... 60 ℃