Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

common ground problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mah

I have a problem with my circuit , i control buck converter using atmega8 and data acquisition card . my circuit has also LM35 temperature sensor .in the beginning i used one power supply to give +12 v and +5 v using lm7805 and that makes the regulator got hot , the problem is coming up when i connected all the ground to just one point . the control and power circuit have the same ground and that increased the output of lm35 however it should be lower . when i disconnect the power circuit the output of lm35 is gonna to be alright . then i tried to use power supply for the lm35 and another power supply for the power circuit but in a vain . lm35 is just connected to capacitor and resistor that is existed in its datasheet for filtration then a voltage follower op amp. i display PWM using oscilloscope (terminal and its ground)i attached the power and control circuit .so please help.
I think that the problem is with my power circuit , because i removed it and i measured temperature it was ok

Attachments

• circuitdaq.jpg
    circuitdaq.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back