Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Colour Text Won't allow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suraj143

I see in micro controller section when I make colour inside code tags it never shows coloured.

Earlier we can put colours to selected text inside code tags but now it cant.

Could you post a reference to an earlier link where coloured text was allowed in a code tag? As far as I'm aware the code tags disabled all bbcode parsing, which includes color tags and preserves white spacing. Although I don't see a reason why bbcode parsing couldn't still be allowed and white spacing to be allow so that you could post your code and then change the color, this may have been a forum setting that was recently changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back