Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

clock pulse and square wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to use transistor one just basic and i will connect this oscillator as a square wave generator ?
do you have any good solution ?
thank you

infrared red for distance measurement purposes there are 6 circuit design for example photodetector, mixer .... one of them is led driver so i need 16 or 20 mhz led driver

A square-wave oscillator has a duty-cycle very close to 50%. A clock pulse oscillator could have a duty-cycle significantly different from 50%.

It all depends upon whether a 50% duty-cycle is critical to your application. In most clock applications 50% is not needed.

yes hi blueroom
still i m triyng to do IR measurement i used sinewave but it is not useful, now i will try with squarewave
any good square wave IC suggestion ?
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back