Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Clock Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
James

If you intend purchasing an already constructed unit I suggest using the product supplied by this website-

Engels

The SR400 sounds like it would do for you but please read the spec's

batterij pulsgever

The sr250 also has the benefit of having a MSF receiver giving the accuracy of the NPL. time signal (used to be rugby) it comes with or without time back up for power failures.

Productsummary 1

People in the UK. that collect master clocks and slave clock do recommend these units.

Regards Mark

Last edited:
Clock Forums

Thanks wombweller, for those links.

Didn't know about those and registered promptly.

I'm in the NAWCC clock forum and 2 German clock forums as well, any electrioc clock forums are great for discussing our hobbies.

Regards, Raymond

Thanks wombweller, for those links.

Didn't know about those and registered promptly.

I'm in the NAWCC clock forum and 2 German clock forums as well, any electrioc clock forums are great for discussing our hobbies.

Regards, Raymond

Hi Ray

You won't disapointed with those.You will see some of my items too.A couple of the members come from your neck of the woods.

Regards Mark

Last edited:
Forum

Great!

I will post clock pics and info as soon I get access details from the moderator.

Thanks again, Raymond

Cifra 12

Back to the topic, here is a close up from my Cifra 12 with two pins in the drive wheel for 1 minute pulses.

Regards, Raymond

Attachments

• Cifra 12.jpg
    Cifra 12.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 180
Cifra 12

Hi, I put a clip on Youtube with the Solari clock with the wooden sateh stick in the strike wheel, which works fine.

Look under my user name RODALCO2007 which will get you to my video's. It is the latest one added today.

Also in there is a 1 minute impulser made from two impulse switches and can drive one of those closk electromechanically.

Regards, Raymond

For RODALCO

Hello,

I recently purchased a Cifra 5. Would you be interested in making a controller for it for me? If so, how much would such a thing cost? if you cannot do it, could you recommend an individual or business who might be able to make one?

many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back