Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Clip board Paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
Is there any way to add a paste from the clipboard feature to the forums upload file feature? Particularly with images I'd like to be able to upload a copy'd imaged from a web page or my PC without having to go into image editing software to save it to a file for upload.

No it's not the same, it only places the link to the offsite image, it doesn't allow you to upload it to this site directly. If they external link disappears (they often do) you lose the image link. I'll just paste into my image editing software and save it, it's just slightly annoying.

WHy do you have to go into imaging software? Just save the image and attach it.

Screen captures.

You can also do an upload from a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back