Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit that triggers the instant the called party picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

james

:roll: pls help me build a ckt.1.) that will count from second to minutes the instant the called party picks up the handset, and simultaneously stop when I put down the handset. 2) a mechanism that accept a set of coins and will switch on the line, ready for dialing. In other words, i want to make a coin phone. I would be grateful if somebody would take a time even just for the first one ( called party "pick up" detection.) thank you.

If use commersially, I would seriously contact a phone resaler, because building this gadgets may be illegal where you live. Hooking up to the phonelines isn't recommended if you don't know what you're doing. Really.

//Albert "thec" Sandberg

thanks for the advice

thanks for the advice. Yes, it's for commercial use. my customers has to pay whenever they use my phone and i like it automated. It's hard to find commercially available unit in our place, and its expensive. Anyway thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back