Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfey

Hi, I found a video and a schematic (only the picture of the circuit not it's simulation file) in the internet and decided to make the circuit for my school project, so I simulated the circuit in the proteus. But the wave form in the oscilloscope is wrong.

This is the schematic I found:
**broken link removed**

and this is the answer I must have on the oscillosope:
**broken link removed**

This is the simulation I made:
**broken link removed**

and this is the result I got:
**broken link removed**

Why the wave forms I got from oscilloscope is not the same as the first simulation I found on the internet?
Please help me. If I don't finish it I may not go to university.

I will give other details if needed

Last edited:
As pointed out by Mike ML in your "other" thread... Your circuit doesn't add up.. The circuit you have "simmed" is on a site that I don't wish to download from.... You can export ISIS id a bmp and paste it here so we can view it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back