Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit problem!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmyboy

hey guys sorry but im having a problem with my circuit. currently i have a 555 timer circuit and it produces an ouptut of 500 hz . the sound it gives is a flat monotone sound. how do i chop the sound so that it goes like beep beep beep beep at regular intervals instead of going beeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp .

thanks for reading.

That would require a 556 or two 555 timers. You need one timer set to make a higher frequency beep and the other 555 would trigger it.

You build another 55 circuit just like this one, except your timing resistor and capacitor (the product of R * C) is 200 times as much. It will oscillate at 0.1 Hz. Then take the output (pin 3) of this new circuit and hook it to the reset pin (pin 4) of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back