Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodpickles

I downloaded ciruit maker student version. It allows me to export to traxmaker. Where can I get traxmaker? Is it possible to get it without spending the $900.00 that the full version of circiut maker costs?

:oops: what's traxmaker? And by the way, if it's found in PSpice Orcad release, i think you should better change to Orcad, cause the student edition supports many functionalities...

did u searched for it on the internet? i believe it should also be somewhere on the internet ( not full but the demo). Further, circuit maker generates PCb netlist for the ciruict u develope. try to import this netlist in other PCb maker softwares like protel, etc. I have seen some softwares like this on the internet while searching for similar stuff :shock: .

- Ali Sajjad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back