Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit for pwm fan control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Goodwin said:
That won't work either! ... Check my PIC tutorial 'Hardware Extras' ...

It's time for me to put on the 'D' cap and go and study in the corner! Thank you for pointing out your tutorial page.

TIP120 and TIP125 suitable for the PNP/NPN transistors?

spirosd said:
Nigel Goodwin said:
That won't work either! ... Check my PIC tutorial 'Hardware Extras' ...

It's time for me to put on the 'D' cap and go and study in the corner! Thank you for pointing out your tutorial page.

TIP120 and TIP125 suitable for the PNP/NPN transistors?

Those are high power darlingtons, you just need small signal transistors - personally I'd use BC107 for the NPN and BC177 for the PNP, but those are the ones I always use!.

Nigel Goodwin said:
Those are high power darlingtons, you just need small signal transistors - personally I'd use BC107 for the NPN and BC177 for the PNP, but those are the ones I always use!.

Thank you Nigel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back