Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit diargam of wireless indcandescend lamp controled by rf

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveenreddy

It should be work in the distance up to 25 to 30 meters.

can it work without showing a path from transmitter(Remote controller) to receiver in the distance of 25 to 30 meters?

If we provide a path, how much area we need for it.

What you mean by "path"?

It is possible by RF module + NE555 + CD4017.

The RF module what I've used before is a basic fm receiver using CXA1019 IC having a tuning LED indicator. Remote control is a basic single transistor fm transmitter who's power output depends on the area of operation. When the receiver tuned to the transmitter frequency, the indicator output stays ON. As you are sending a momentary signal, this output can be used to invoke a NE555 sending a clock pulse thereby turning ON the CD4017 flip-flop and the next pulse will turn it OFF.

If you increase the transmitter power output, you'll increase the operating distance and I've achieved 1km of remote operation but can be illegal. One problem is the lack of stability in frequency but you can solve it by using a high quality transmitter.

At line of sight operation, it is fairly easy to do by IR modules.

circuit diagram of wireless incandescend lamp controlled by rf

What you mean by "path"?
in my words "PATH" means for an eg:a tv remote can work with that particular tv only means we can say that particular tv remote is paired with that tv to accept that remote's signals. so if there is any obstacles in the way of the remotes sensor then the tv cannot sense the signals of the remote i.e.., the transmitter which can sense any signals inspite of any obstacle in way of the remotes signaling path within a specific distance of 25-30 mts of remote's frequency. Is it possible?

What about an off the shelf solution?

There are many products on the market. Here's a few I found by Googling for lamp remote control range 30m.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

does it work in running motion. for eg: suppose if a receiver is fixed at home and we are on vehicle with remote controller (transmitter) with a certain speed. here the distance betwen trnsmitter and receiver is 30 mts

The products I linked to should all work providing a clear path to the receiver is less than 30m. It shouldn't make any difference if the transmitter is moving slowly, i.e under a few hundred mph.:D

Last edited:
does it work in running motion. for eg: suppose if a receiver is fixed at home and we are on vehicle with remote controller (transmitter) with a certain speed. here the distance betwen trnsmitter and receiver is 30 mts
I'm totally fed up with these kind of nonsense requirements..:(

circuit diagram of wireless incandescend lamp controlled by rf module

how should i develop this circuit. can we made this circuit when the speed be up to 80 to 100 kmph

how should i develop this circuit. can we made this circuit when the speed be up to 80 to 100 kmph

You're not listening, I just told you that the product I linked to will do work at speed.

It a silly requirement anyway, at 100kmph you're doing nearly 30m/s.

There is no circuit, just buy one of the products I linked to; that's the best option if you've got no idea of how to design the circuit and it's probably cheaper even if you do know what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back