Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean sir

but I want some one to explain for me how to do it

not just do it

coz I want to learn mate

thx again ^___^

He means that we cannot teach you everything there is to know about electronics. You need to find things out for yourself. If we did all of the work for you, you would not learn anything.

this is a circuit of voltage diveder biasing of common emitter u can find it more it is availiable in devices book or u can search it on internet

hell i'll take a shot at it. c1 and c2 block dc, q1 is the transistor used to amplify the voltage. r1 and r2 form a voltage divider to set up the bias voltage on the base of the transistor ( remember the magic number .707 ).c3 changes the impedance from the emiter to ground with frequency cuaseing the gain to change with frequency. i might need some help with r3 and r4. i think they form a voltage divider and the the varying resistance of the transistor causes the output voltage to change.does that sound correct everyone? its been a while since i have studied transistors i need to find my textbook and brush up.

mabey the op just needs a little help to get over a hump. sometimes i can't see the forest through the trees and just need a helping hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back