Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silence19

Can someone put me through on how i can design any circuit from scratch with out looking up for circuit on the internet?
I get confused (should i say scared) like i don't know how people come up with their formulas to figure out some components.
Need help.

What are of electronics are you largely working on/with ? Your experience level
as a tech or engineer or hobbyist ?

Regards, Dana.

We learn by reading textbooks, papers, magazines, and other people's designs. Over years we build an archive of reference material. 25 years ago, toward the end of my career I started to experiment with LTspice, a circuit simulator. It has been enormously helpful in enhancing my understanding of analog circuits which was not my specialty in my professional life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back