Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circiut diagram for Digital High/Low Voltage.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranav81

Dear all,
I have searched the web in vain for circuit diagram of Digital High/Low Voltage Cut Off With Display,but was unable to find the same.
I need the same for my college project along with another project named Humidity Meter.This too I was unable to find.I found this great site instead and I think that you guys will give me some information on both these projects.
Waiting for some posts......

See ya later,

::pranav::

why don't you start by telling us exactly what these projects need to DO?

ie - do you need the humidity meter to output to an LED or LCD display?
and what exactly do you need to control with the high/low voltage cutoff? what level of voltages and currents does it need to sense/control?
and what kind of display are you looking for with it?

Sorry for the incomplete info.You are right.I need the humidity meter to display the o/p on LCD/LED display.

About the Digital High/Low Voltage Cut Off With Display,the limit currents are 22V & 26V,the normal being 24V DC.The voltage should be visible on the LCD/LED display.

The display options are LED or LCD display.I thing LCD display would be better.What do you guys think?

Waiting for some more info...

Regards,

::pranav::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back