Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chinese Bitmap file

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemikemike

Does anyone have chinese bitmap file. which can program into a flash or PROM memory ? I need to deal with Graphic LCd module, which can display chinese wordings.

THX a lot.

I can make it for you.

I can make the file for you. which word you want? bit? color? and your email address. I try to attach a bmp file but system said NOT ALLOWED.

You'll probably need a large storage space for that because I've heard that there are more than 6000 letters in Chinese Alphabet. Is it true?

at lease you have a chinese windows

If you have a chinese M$ Windows system, you can use many software,e.g. Firework, to create the bmp file.
Or if you runing english M$ Windows, try the software NJSTAR.
This forum not allow to attach bmp file. if you want a sample, leave you e-mail address here, I send a file to you for your testing.
Also, the normaly chinese font, need 35mb-65mb for storage. not so large ^0^.

Actually, i do have a whole chinese big5 bitmap character set with 512kb :!: (16X16) but i don't know how to get that, in order to make a new and "beauty" character.

my email is mikemikemike@cuhk.edu.hk

Thx very much for your guys suggestion and help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back