Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

check out this ciruit please

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah because i found that those LEDS wont make any much difference......
of course not...so what? If you want LEDs on the phases to show them running when going slow enough to see, it has no bearing on circuit function.

BTW did you see my comment about replacing the archaic A/D? I am not sure off hand if the post made it to the board.

I doubt the circuit will work very well due to the TTL loading of the xtal oscillator input on pin 19 of the 89C51. Connecting 1clk of the 74LS74 to pin 18 of the 89C51 would be better and using a 74HC74 as well would be even better.
EDIT: Smarter still would be to program a divided 50% duty cycle clock to come out on P1.0 and use another pin for the ADC data buss bit0. That way you wouldn't need the 74LS74s at all.

Last edited:
wouldn't programming a delay in 89c51 for adc will cause some delay for the complete program???
because time is also important factor for my project.....so i have used 74ls74

I'm not that familiar with the 89C51, but reading the datasheet suggests that wouldn't be the case. It would however tie up the timer/Counter 2 as a clock generator so you couldn't use it for other things. It is possible to use Timer 2 as a baud-rate generator and a clock generator simultaneously, but the baud-rate and the P1.0 frequency would have to be the same.
But my main point was not to connect anything else besides the crystal and it's cap to pin 19 of the 89C51.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back