Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cheapest Servo Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurff

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy cheap servos. It doesnt need to be strong. It just needs to move a small peice of plastic.

Thanks for your time guys
Danny

You don't have your location listed so it's hard to suggest where to buy.
If you're in the US try to find a local hobby store, see if you can find some used ones.

Don't think you're gonna find too much cheaper than that.

Try ebay. A while back, I got a pack of 6 including postage from china for AU$28. They were mini 9 gram, 1kg.cm (SG90).

Try ebay. A while back, I got a pack of 6 including postage from china for AU$28. They were mini 9 gram, 1kg.cm (SG90).

AU$28 is currently UKP14. Not bad, UKP2.33 each. How on earth does anyone make them for this price.

Mike.

There are far cheaper servos than that. I have seen 2.39$ servos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back