Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cheap leds

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloody-orc

Hi

Where to get very cheap bicolor leds? the brightness is the least of my worryes. it can be 10mcd even. 2 leads preferred. proce <0.1$ per peace. Needed 500 units. colors green/red preferred but can be others also. Europe preferred.

Thanks for info in advance...

bloody-orc said:
Hi

Where to get very cheap bicolor leds? the brightness is the least of my worryes. it can be 10mcd even. 2 leads preferred. proce <0.1$ per peace. Needed 500 units. colors green/red preferred but can be others also. Europe preferred.

Thanks for info in advance...

Talk to a distributor that covers your area. Specific prices can be worked out easier for large quantities. 500 might as well be 1. You will likely need to go beyond 10k units to get that low.

i have found prices like 0.4$ per unit etc but am still searching. lokal distributors want to get too much money from us. (over 1$) and that aint good. and they wont give multiunitdiscount sadly.

bloody-orc said:
i have found prices like 0.4$ per unit etc but am still searching. lokal distributors want to get too much money from us. (over 1$) and that aint good. and they wont give multiunitdiscount sadly.

Look at surplus retailers. You might be able to negotiate to that cost if you get enough of them and/or you buy other items as well. In the past, I've even done "trades" for quantities I just wanted rid of but had intrinsic value.

found one that has good cheap led's. only problem is that my order needs to be 100$ minimum :?

you could try to order the $100 worth of leds then sell ones you don't need. maybe it will even pay for your LEDs too.

Have you checked ebay?
The quality might be lacking, but atleast they will be cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back