Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cheap 433mhz rf modules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the local wireless environment would effect any signal that's ' released ' in to the ether , my current range of 30 ft is ideal , as I mentioned the bit stream is only 2400 baud , it also has a message number , I loose about 3 in 24 hrs ( TX 1 per Min, or 1 per 15 Min at night ) so lost messages can be logged or could be resent ( I don't do this )( RX will ack the TX with a status) I am thinking any coding that relies on a bit change as a clock would be more susceptible to interference , where as, multi sampling then average would not see possible dropouts. HW , Uart I believe has better buffer / interrupt and error detection .
Tomatoes ... Yes need good ventilation my controller has possible automation for this but as Doc typed , an auto GH window opener works fine , correct watering is the key ... Tip never leave them dry overnight ..

I did, there is some diffrence.
romans article exlains why.
Dunno if you can do manc with a pic uart but i seem to recall the old beeb computers 6850 uart being able to do it.
I have watering duties last thing, thats probably why then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back