Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cell Phones E-911 GPS Tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchutzhundK94

Hey guys,

I've got a question I was ready online tonight saw little thing about (E911) GPS Tracking cellphones, I was wondering is it possible to track my cellphone Model LG 1200, that's GPS enable, How would I go about tracking it? It's got a GPS Receivers, how do I locate it on mapping program is there numbers on the phone something online?

Any ideas?

- Ry

If "transmit location" is on, you can call an emergency number and tell them ur cell number and they'll tel u where it is. If "transmit location only on emergency call" is on, your cell phone will transmit its location only if you call 911 from you cell. Sounds like u got verizon? me 2. if transmit location is on, you will see little crosshairs with lines coming from it on your main screen. if transmit location only on emergency call is on, you will just see crosshairs. neway, thats the way it works on my phone. just fiddle around in settings and you will find it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back