Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cattle prod, stock prod, cow prod etc;

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin

hey guyz i am new to this and am in need of some serious help.
i have a Higher School certificate wich is like the last stages at school and am building a cattle prodder for the final assessment. i need as many links as possible to gather informatio about this product, i need schematics!!!
please help ASAP, thankyou in advance

Get a relay, wire power though the NC contact so when the relay switches on it loses power. This should give you a nice zap. If you want it a lillte more complex look at the stun gun in the projects section.

High School

In my experience, teachers aren't usually impressed when students create devices that can be used as weapons for their high school class projects. Even after said project is constructed it must be tested and demonstrated somehow. Will you be the test subject or will your pet or will your younger brother do?

Resc.

Interesting private email sent by this individual to me.

HERE IS THE INTERESTING PRIVATE MESSAGE I GOT FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS THREAD (with profanities blanked):

"well mr canadian dude. to answer your stupid question. i am an aussie and can handle a bit of pain,doesn't bother me,im not a p*ssy. but hey yes we are allowed to build a cattle prodder cause were not stupid canadian c*cks. also go f*ck yourself because if you don't have any information i don't want to here your poor *ss lame comments"

I BELIVE MY COMMENTS WERE TRUE AS STATED AND OFFERED ADVICE ON THE MATTER. I BELIEVE HIGH SCHOOLS WILL MOST LIKELY FROWN UPON A PROJECT OF THIS TYPE, IN MY OPINION.

IF THIS INDIVIDUAL WISHES TO TEST THE DEVICE ON HIMSELF, I'LL AIR MAIL THE BATTERIES BUT IT APPEARS THAT HE MAY HAVE ALREADY CONSTRUCTED THE DEVICE AND HAS OVERUSED IT ON HIMSELF ;)

MODERATORS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD AND THIS INDIVIDUAL AS THIS INDIVIDUAL WILL NO DOUBT SEND MORE PROFANE MESSAGES TO PERSONS OFFERING ADVICE THAT THE INDIVIDUAL DOES NOT AGREE WITH.

Resc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back