Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cash Register Password and user Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is obviously a low security system pretending to be a high one, all the names and passwords...count for "nill"

If I was in business I would not be taking money with that machine , You would be wide open to being robbed and the culprit would leave no trace ....other than stock missing....[/QUOTE]

So why did they bother installing a pssword feature, I wonder.

If I was in business I would not be taking money with that machine

Alec_t, Is it not the main reset password, But I dont like to disclose here...

The company will gives the password for their Service Engineeres and also their customers, But they didnt give the main password for their customers. Its is reserved for their service engineeres only. Now I know the Main password that I dont disclose anywhare in the post.

I dont llike to aruge with you all, can we stop this threads here?

Thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back