Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Case Modding

Status
Not open for further replies.

tansis

Over here in the UK there is series of advertisments running on tv for microwave snacks, the star of these particular adverts is not an actor/actress , but rather the case modded microwave ovens.

Mods include - Subwoofers , musical air horns, funky paint jobs
even air spoilers, running lights. Basically all the gadgets one would normally find on a car, and pokes a friendly bit of fun at the
MAX POWER car magazine/scene

Sadly this is the only picture I could find at the moment,
if you have seen any more please post them!

Thankfully it's only television and they don't actually work!
However it is with a wistfull grin and and
evil chuckle I glance at my own microwave oven :twisted:

Title: Boy Wavers
Media: Television
Region: ITV Granada
Version: -
Duration: 050 seconds
Date: 1/5/2003

Story Line: You've seen the boy racers have meetings on the Albert Bridge. Well check these boys out. They go to the 'meets' and meet other 'wavers' fanatical about go-faster microwaves. Strange behaviour.
End Line: 0 - Tasty in 70 seconds.

Attachments

• case_mod.jpg
    case_mod.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 230
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back