Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

car parking system using PIC16F84A

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyan23

hello,this is my first time joining this forum.i have doing my fyp on car parking system using pic.i having the difficulties by doing the coding and joining the circuit.my coding is not correct and my circuit is unable to stimulate.can anybody help me in this problem? or anybody have knows any blog or anybody that have doing this car parking system project? i really appreciate you all help.

sorry..i'm didn't know how to insert my schematics diagram in this forum.can anybody help me?

actually, I'm thinking of doing a project that works like this same like parking lot system:
At the entrance of a parking lot, a LCD display will notified driver the availability of parking space at each level or zone. A sensor will be located at each entrance and exit to count the number of cars entering and leving that level or zone ( a car entering will increses the count and car leaving will decreases the count).
Can anyone help me with the circuit design for this project? Info on the hardware and programming neded for this kind of project is also appreciated. my project is using the PIC16F84A and MPLAB IDE.. thanks.

sorry..i'm didn't know how to insert my schematics diagram in this forum.can anybody help me?
Can anyone help me with the circuit design for this project? Info on the hardware and programming neded for this kind of project is also appreciated. my project is using the PIC16F84A and MPLAB IDE.. thanks.

hi eyan,
When replying, use the 'Go Advanced' button, then the 'Manage Attachments' button,,, use the pop up window to find the file on your PC, select it and the 'Upload' it.
When done, post it.

this is my schematics using multisim.but i didn't find the compatible sensors or component for sense the vacancy parking lot yet. can anyone help me?

Attachments

• fyp.jpg
    fyp.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 546
this is my schematics using multisim.but i didn't find the compatible sensors or component for sense the vacancy parking lot yet. can anyone help me?
hi,
The xtal is incorrectly wired.
The wire ends of the crystal go to the PIC pins and a low value cap is from each xtal pin to 0v.

Last edited:
thanks. i will try to fix it. can i use sensor encoder for this car parking system? or do you have any suggestion about the sensors for this system?
all your advise i will appreciate. thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back