Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car camera test station issue - need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisbl

Gentleman hi to everyone.

I am new here and someone of you might be able to help me with the issue that i have.

We have station for Car Camera Testing, testing is done thru a video receiver connected to a software - where camera during testing reads QR code and shows eitheer PASS or FAIL.

On the attached diagram you can see the complete circuit of the testing protocol.

Now the problem is, XC connector is wired at our facility. And often the workers missplace the wires places between pins 5 and 12 on the XC.

Both of the wires are ground, and even with missplaced wires the test passes - but on later stage when the camera got installed on the car shows problem.

I need to invent some solution that will prevent the camera to go ON if those two wires are missplaced on the connector - or to fail the test.

I need to sort this out, as i am in Maintenance there and my job depends on it.
AND TO BE HONEST HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE,
KRIS

P.S. i have also posted the same thread on AAC, you can check the same https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/car-camera-test-station-issue.191389/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230112_230640_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112_230640_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 162
Here is attached the photo of the assembly of the cable, once the mirror is assembled only the marked connector is visible and on the same the test is perofrmed.

So the grey connector consist of 4 wires, from which BK, YE, BN and RD.

Once the same is connected on the testing station and if the black and brown are replaced in their places the test again passes, which should fail in that case.

Attachments

• IMG-b6323ec8bd3c3c1d510e49e11b7fec3c-V.jpg
    IMG-b6323ec8bd3c3c1d510e49e11b7fec3c-V.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 130
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back