Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Capacitor bank arangments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
magnetic gamma flux

That reminds me The Back to The Future's Flux Capacitor :D

Just Kidding. Is sad to see how people uses Nikola Tesla's theories as can openers, demolition charges, or toilet paper. Any technical "excrement" is easily justified now with "Tesla's secret ideas" (also known as lies).

Serb (or whatever) goverment should make a massive campaign to rescue Tesla image from the claws of these disgusting UFO-overunity lovers. Make their (true) works more visible. He deserves a place next to Einstein.

Last edited:
This is just my oppinion here, but ignorance to me is defending a topic without adequate proof and rather then defending one's own claims with evidence and valid theory, you disproove other's contradictions by claiming the person who posted it is just closed minded or themselves ignorant. Seems slightly paradoxical if not hypocritical to me.

H2O with every post you make you are proving your ignorance to the devices you're using to such a degree you're like a 2 year old child banging two rocks together trying to make a bigger rock.

Oh that reminds me, where does the energy come from that comes out of the generator?
Well I am sure everyone agrees that it does not come from the gas you put in to run it. or the turbine water that turnes it right.
The magnets inside the generator do not get depleted, they are constantly being reenergised by the transient fluxing of the rotating rotor. Moreover, the magnets in any of these type of systems are surely not capable of storing the amount of electricty that these type generators continually produces, right? generators produce millions of volts daily and that magnatism is still small but produces a large output. these are not losses. This energy comes from somewhere.
I am doing is the same thing. The magnetism is compounded into the resonant coil and resonated with the capacitors, changed into usable energy then and only then is it put into the Isolation transformer.

First off, yes, all the energy that comes out of a generator comes from the chemical energy bonds of the gas that's burned in the engine, ALL of it. In a water turbine the energy comes from the kinetic energy stored in the water which is released when gravity is allowed to pull the water down and some of that energy is siphoned off in the generator.

The energy in a magnet and a coil setup in a generator are not depleted or restored at any point, they are simply used as a means of transferring the kinetic energy from the gas expansion or fluid flow into electrical energy via the electromagnetic effects of magnetic fields moving near conductive loops. NONE of the energy comes out of the magnets or goes back into them, they stay static (less aging effects from heat) it is simply a transfer agent of the true energy source, the explosion of a combustion engine or other for of energy storage that allows kinetic energy to be utilized.

It is impossible to extract energy directly from a magnetic field without destroying it, and it is impossible to create a magnetic field without providing energy from some other source, they're are a means to an end not a fundamental source of energy. In their use some energy is ALWAYS lost due to magnetic saturation effects, eddy current effects, resistance effects leakage as RF energy in some cases etc.. etc..

Everything you have described so far is only an electrical variation of a wheel turning a pulley which turns the wheel. It will ALWAYS slow down.

Again let me repeat in case you have any doubts. You can not extract energy from a magnetic field without destroying the magnetic field. You can not create a magnetic field without putting energy into it. Static magnetic fields from permanent magnets do NOT charge or discharge, they're simply used as a vehicle for the transference of energy between different forms, obviously in the form of kinetic to electrical or vice versa.

Those are absolute an unalterable facts.

Totally right Sceadwian. This guy tend to see electrical wires like water tubes, with water flowing inside them. That's the root of this problems.

Let's use Sesame Street Examples, as an emergency method:

Electrical wires work like a linear array of balls, suspended from the roof with nylon cords:

| | |
OOO

Hiting one will transfer the movement to the next one, and so on.

But even if they move and transfer the movement, the balls will remain attached to their places. So the balls (electrons) never leave the wire, as water leaving the tube.

The balls will not transfer the movement forever. The energy finds RESISTANCE on its path.

More resistance requires hitting harder the balls to make them move.

In the opposite case, called Isulators, the balls are welded to the roof. No matter how hard you hit them, they will not move.

As you can see, that's why free energy doesn't exist. You need to somehow kick the balls to make them move. And no matter how hard you kick them, they will stop moving sometime. Telepathy forces and prayers of Overunity supporters can't fix that.

(By the way, this sesame street thing is hitting my balls. But I hope you get the point)

If you think this people is just attacking you without technical knowedge, buy some nylon and balls, and try it

:)

Last edited:
Very nice comparison Menticol =) Little more intuitive than mine, I like it. Might even make a nice art project, though I wouldn't use nylon balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back